Friday, February 1, 2013

An Introuction

I am…
I am a love educator, taking my time and every ounce of being to perfect my lesson.
Reconstructing the destruction of the ill teachings of so many before me to return the beauty and divinity of a gift that God alone could only have structured in Heaven above.
So now it’s my turn to redefine and show what unconditional love really means, without all the fears and restraints. 
I’m taking this risk to love unreserved and have faith that all pains that may come on this journey are able to be healed by the original creator…
For I am just a humbled Love Educator

I am…
I am the truth reaper, taking on all forms of ignorance and lies, despite the shape or the size. 
I make victims of them all, leaving only two survivors, new truths and stupidity, in the path of my demise. 
 Ignorance is no longer an excuse when I make my presence known.  
 My target is set and I have no time for the fakers…
For I am a focused Truth Reaper 

I am…
I am the world changer, with an outcome set beyond your imagination.
I act out what others just wonder
I speak into being what others make plans for
I live a life that most only dream.
I make my choices with certainty and clarity that often gets dismissed as being too naive or pure over-simplicity.   
I know that change is inevitable and growth is a choice, and as I continue to reshape this world to my likings all I can do is rejoice…
For I am right now the World Changer

♥ Reesie ♥
Written: 12/1/09

No comments:

Post a Comment